News! Healthy Bolsover Grants Scheme
- Created: Wednesday, 27 April 2016 09:26
The Locality Public Health Plan for Bolsover District, 'A Healthy Bolsover' was refreshed in 2014. This plan outlines the challenges presented by health inequalities, and identifies a range of key priorities and actions to achieve real improvements in the health and wellbeing of our local population. To support this work, a Grant Scheme is available to assist local organisations to deliver health improvement initiatives linked to the priorities within A Healthy Bolsover.
Grant funding of up to £3,000 per applicant is available, and must be spent within 12 months of receiving the grant.
Constituted community and voluntary groups, Parish Councils and statutory organisations operating in Bolsover District are eligible to apply for funding. Local businesses are also eligible to apply if community health benefits can be clearly demonstrated.
- Be delivered in, and support the residents of Bolsover district
- Link directly to the priorities within A Healthy Bolsover
- Fill a gap in service provision or add value to existing provision
- Seek to continue the activity after the funded period, if appropriate
- Build social capital
It is expected to see:
- Clear evidence of community benefit
- Some evidence of community involvement, where appropriate
Cut off dates for applications are:
- 24 May, 2016
- 21 September, 2016
- 11 January, 2017
Application form and guidance notes can be requested from James Green:
Tel: 01629 537660 or 01246 242618