News! Bolsover Health and Wellbeing Small Grants Fund
- Created: Monday, 23 March 2015 10:25
In 2010, A Healthy Bolsover, Health Improvement Plan for Bolsover District was launched. This outlines the challenges presented by health inequalities, and identifies a range of key priorities and actions to achieve real improvements in the health and wellbeing of our local population. To support this work, a small grants scheme has been made available to assist local organisations to deliver health improvement initiatives linked to the priorities within A Healthy Bolsover.
Grant funding of up to £1,000 per applicant is available to constituted community and voluntary groups, Parish Councils, statutory organisations and local businesses operating in Bolsover District.
- Clearly demonstrate health benefits to residents of Bolsover District.
- Link directly to the priorities within A Healthy Bolsover.
- Fill a gap in service provision or add value to existing provision.
- Seek to continue the activity after the funded period, if appropriate.
Application forms and guidance notes can be downloaded from the links below, or hard copies can be requested from Jodie Hart who can also provide assistance with the completion of application forms.
Cut off dates for applications are:
- 27 May, 2015
- 22 July, 2015
- 16 September, 2015
- 11 November, 2015
- 6 January, 2016
- 24 March, 2016
For any further information please contact Jodie Hart (details below). Please note Jodie's working days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
Tel: 07990 715204