Financial Inclusion Project
- Created: Tuesday, 08 February 2011 11:04
About the project...
This project was commissioned to deliver the Bolsover District Financial Inclusion Strategy agreed by the Bolsover Partnership covering the period 2009-2014. Its aim was to reduce levels of financial exclusion in the district by:
- Improving the co-ordination of financial inclusion activity in the district
- Increasing access to free and impartial advice
- Increasing access to affordable credit
- Increasing the capacity of local people to make informed financial decisions